Usagi Sailor Moon - Link Select

2012-10-29

☽☯✞halloween - past and present✞☯☾

Really spontaneously, we decided to go to a Halloween party on Sunday night. I threw together my costume in 15 mins.






☽☯✞HALLOWEEN'S PAST✞☯☾
Usually when I have a little more time, more effort goes into my costumes. BUT I always try to use homemade costumes, because they are much more fun. For bonus Halloween cheer, here are some past costumes. 






☽☯✞BACK TO THE FUTURE>NOW ✞☯☾
The party we went to last night was held by a boutique vintage store in town. They were celebrating their 6th anniversary too. 









Happy Halloween friends x

2 comments:

Micaela // Drifter and the Gypsy said...

That is a seriously impressive costume for 15 minutes of prep time!

ellery-jayne said...

thanks micaela~ luckily I have an arsenal of things like wigs and kimonos at my disposal ;) by the way, your blog is lovely!